How does Venedor use my Personal Details?
Information We Collect
- Improve the shopping experience
- Contact them if there is any problem with any of their orders
- For other other logistical reasons.
- Process their online orders, including the sending of e-mails
- Inform them delivery status.
- Manage their account Venedor
- Process order returns.
- Respond to their queries.
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
Any items returned for refund or exchange must be in original/fully resalable condition and any labels intact.
For online purchases
Return by post
You can return your items within 28 days of receipt of your order for a full refund to the original payment method used, however, you will be responsible for the postage and any associated cost and risk of the return of the goods to us. You must ensure the products are received by our Online Returns Centre within 28 days of receipt of your order otherwise your refund may be refused.
If you return your purchase by post after the time period outlined above (with the exception of faulty or damaged goods), we reserve the right not to offer you a refund in full. In these circumstances, we may instead return your purchase to you and prior to sending it, you will be charged the delivery fee applicable to the products and your location.
A refund will be credited to your original payment method within 14 calendar days of us receiving the returned goods at our Online Returns Centre. Please note some banks may take longer to credit your account. We are not liable and cannot take any responsibility for any bank charges that you may incur during the refund process.
We recommend that you return the items via a recorded delivery service and retain the proof of postage. More information on how to return online purchases please email to: email@example.com
- Introduces the agreement and gives its effective date
- Obtains acceptance of the agreement
- Grants you the right to make changes to the agreement
- Sets the rules about user-generated content
- Sets the rules around payments and billing
- Sets the conditions under which you may suspend or terminate a user's account
- Disclaims your responsibilities for the spread of malware, etc.
- Excludes implied warranties
- Limits your company's liability
- Indemnifies your company against any losses your users cause
- Determines your legal jurisdiction
In addition to cookies, the policy should outline other types of tracking technologies that may be used by your site — such as web beacons and pixel tags.
+44 (0) 776 5225 444
+44 (0) 208 333 8238